DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRIC NURSING
- Train the nursing students to provide high technology nursing care to the neonates, children and adolescents.
- Prepare a design for layout and management of child care areas.
- Guides to undergraduate students and post graduate in- service training for nurses on child health care areas.
- Develop skills in Writing and collecting the health history.
- Assess and Interpret deviation from normal growth and development.
- Perform physical, development, and nutritional assessment of Paediatric clients.
- Develop students with full pledged knowledge, skill and attitude in nursing education, administration and research through unified leadership.
- Make an Institution as one of the bench marks and reputed by setting the standards.